Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi and Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to my blog.

I have about had it up to here with tales of gloom so I wanted to do a blog that would show people what fun and great stuff there is out there in the world if you just stop thinking about yourself for a moment and take the time to look . As Abraham Lincoln once said " Most people are about as happy as they want to be", so I am determined to be very happy indeed and to try and remember everyday just how lucky I am. Here I am going to store little bits and pieces of happiness and beauty I find on the net for anyone who wants to to share.

If you would rather be miserable and feel sorry for all of things you don't have instead of feeling lucky for having all the good things you do , then go play somewhere else please!

Best wishes

Maddi

4 comments:

Dresden Plate said...

What a very pretty blog.
How good to have such a positive outlook on life.

Ann J said...

Thanks for your visit & comment and
welcome to Blogland !! You are right - there's lots of happiness & friendsship out there if you look for it. Good Luck with your quest!!.....Luv AJ

Indigo Blue said...

Welcome to blog land! thank you visiting. keep in touch as I hope to make the Christmas decoration swap and annual event as so many people have asked to take part. i kept the numbers to 22 but next time i will just open it up and see what happens.
XX

Dresden Plate said...

Oh thank you so much for visiting my blog.... Although it is a new one I am so pleased with the colour and layout.
I have some visitors already!