Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Playtime


I think sometimes some of us forget how to play and just have fun. Too busy watching how people see us to just be ourselves. That to me is sad , it is even sadder when you meet kids like that, its like they are not even kids at all. I found this quote from the Actor Mel Brooks... he says...

"If you're alive, you got to flap your arms and legs, you got to jump around a lot, you got to make a lot of noise, because life is the very opposite of death...if you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy or at least your thoughts shuold be noisy and colorful and lively".

So here I am flapping my arms and a hollering fit to bust just to prove to me I am still alive!! When was the last time you ran in the wind or just hollered or laughed out loud for fun? When did you last really smile a big happy smile? Go on try!! Tell me what makes you laugh most!


1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

I ran through the Autumn leaves the other day, kicking them, just as I used to do when I was small. there was no one around to watch me, except my husband and he knows that I revert to childhood every now and then!